Sunday, September 16, 2012

In a Creative Rut? Accept a "Challenge"

There are plenty of stamping/cardmaking/scrapbooking challenges online to choose from - I've found myself wanting to back away from a few, but have been pleasantly surprised with my results!


I'm going to need a few Thanksgiving cards, so here's my take on this challenge:




supplies:  stampin' up - ink, cardstock, patterned paper, label die, embossing foler, metal loop, button; quickutz - flower die; papertrey - stamp, border die; cuttlebug - embossing folder; offray - ribbon; the twinery - baker's twine

2 comments:

  1. Great fall card--love the sunflower! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card for the challenge! Love your sunflower on the tag and your checked bow with button detail! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis