Sunday, February 23, 2014

layering dye & pigment inks

sometimes there's just no denying that I am, absolutely, an English perennial garden/shabby chic kind of girl - so this label stamp speaks to me in so many ways!  I stamped a white-on-white striped pattern with pigment ink and then used the label stamp to create an all-over "wallpaper" feeling.  (the English LOVE their wallpaper, you know ;)  when I paired the background with a bit of royal blue it reminded me of my much loved/much used "blue willow" china . . .


Papertrey Ink's
MAKE IT MONDAY
152





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
stamps:  papertrey ink
papers:  stampin' up
punch:  stampin' up
embellishments:  ribbon - american crafts; doily - wilton; pearl - stampin' up




1 comment:

  1. It's so elegant!
    I don't think of that this stamp used for background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis