Sunday, August 30, 2015

accessories challenge

JUST FOR FUN:  here it is, almost September, and we still have at least 4-5 more weeks of hot weather ahead of us here in California - as usual, I'm looking forward to FALL!!!  I think this "apple prints" set is so cute (and underused).  I stitched a bright little apple pin to wear this fall . . . apples are grown just up the hill from us, which means it won't be long until we'll be attending the annual Johnny Appleseed day celebration with the yummiest apple concoctions ever!



6-accessories-challenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
stamps:  papertrey ink
paper:  stampin' up
felt:  papertrey ink
dies:  papertrey ink
embellishments:  button - my stash; baker's twine - pebbles in my pocket; embroidery thread - dmc; pin backer - my stash

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can't stand all the heat CA's getting! Can't someone tell Mother Nature we need rain and not to suffer through an Indian Summer every time we transition from summer to fall nowadays? Oy! That festival sounds like lots of fun! I love a good apple pie. :) Cute pin design and I like that you stepped out of the box and did something different!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis