Sunday, August 30, 2015

threads challenge

SUNNY BIRTHDAY CARD:  I love using baker's twine, so I've collected tons of fun colors . . . Danielle has so many great ideas!  I grabbed my mini stapler and used it to attach the birthday sentiment (I'll have to revisit all of the stamp-a-faire videos until I've tried each of the design team's techniques - like Laura's thread "nests," etc)



5-threads-challenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
stamps:  stampin; up
papers:  papertrey ink, stampin' up
dies:  papertrey ink
embellishments:  baker's twine - pebbles in my pocket; washi tape - stampin' up; mini staples - stampin' up

2 comments:

  1. Love how the twine blends so nicely with the stamped confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cheery yellow twine and dots on this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

ShareThis